At Friendship & Sons Funeral Directors, we are always transparent with our funeral costs. We have put together our price packages to make this process easier for you, as you can see exactly what your money is going towards. When you book in a consultation with us, our caring team can talk you through our prices and answer any questions you may have.
We are also very proud to offer finance on our funeral packages, and we can assist families who are on a budget with help for DWP claims for funerals. If you would like to discuss our services, get in touch with us today or visit a branch that is close to you.
Our Funeral Prices
Low Cost Cremation Package
- Friendship & Sons will liaise professionally with hospitals, doctors and the coroner to ensure all paperwork is completed
- We will liaise with the Crematorium to arrange the funeral service
- We will look after you and your loved one prior to the funeral taking place
- Our chapel of rest can be made available during office hours only
- A basic coffin will be provided
- A funeral Director will be present on the day of the service to help and guide you
- The coffin will be at the crematorium prior to the service
PureCremation Direct Cremation
- Friendship & Sons will liaise professionally with hospitals, doctors, the coroner and the crematorium.
- We will look after you and your loved one prior to the cremation taking place
- A simple coffin will be provided
- Cremation will take place at a PureCremation crematorium on a day and time chosen by us
- The ashes will be returned to the family within 7 days of the cremation
Local Direct Cremation
As Above Except
- Cremation will take place at your local crematorium on a day and time chosen by us
- Ashes will either be returned to the family or interred in the crematorium garden of remembrance
- For all direct cremations no one will be able to attend the crematorium**
- Chapel visits will be within office hours by appointment only
- *If required Doctors fees are additional @ £164 ** Local Crematoriums may vary
Friendship & Sons Funeral Directors believe strongly in offering bespoke funeral services which are specifically tailored to our families individual needs, We would always discuss your needs and the type of service you require and would give a full written quotation
As a caring family business we do not charge families for funeral services of any person under 16 years old.
For those who wish to pay monthly we are able to offer finance through our chosen finance providers FuneralSafe.
Price list for 2019
Funeral Director fees £1000
- Making all the necessary arrangements for the funeral service. Liaise professionally with hospitals, doctors, the coroner, the church, the crematorium and the minister/officiant.
- Completion of all the required paperwork
- Dealing with the charitable donations
- Care of the deceased prior to the funeral service